Hey guys, today I provide you the download link for an amazing Rogero’s CFW 4.41 v1 Finally! A working Rogero’s CFW 4.41 v1! All for free! How does that sound?
A new CFW hits the scene today coming from PS3 Developer Rogero. He has entered the CFW 4.41 arena with this new release of Rogero CFW 4.41 v1. In order to use multiMAN you will need version 4.30.00. This CFW can be updated from 3.55 OFW or any CFW version 3.55/4.21/4.30/4.40. Some of the features in this CFW consists of Cinavia disabled, QA Flag enabled, RSOD screen bypass patch for RSOD machines, HDD can be swapped/changed plus many more changes and features you can view below in the official changelog by Rogero belo
About: Rogero 4.41 v1
This CFW was tested on most PS3 Models by different testers and no problems were encountered.
But as any CFW release you must install it with caution and by following proper instructions, No one will be held responsible for any damage caused.
Rogero CFW4.41 v1
- v1.00 (initial build)
- v1.01 (private beta build)
- This CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over OFW3.55 or any CFW ver: 3.55/4.21/4.30/4.40
- Added the Cinavia Patched Video Player to disable the Cinavia Protection on HDD based content.
- Added the needed patches for the Original “*Install Package Files” Credits to Szalay and “hidden Man”.
- HDD can be swapped/changed and the CFW will re-install without any problem.
- Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
- Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support.
- Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
- Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support.
- QA Flag enabled by default to allow for easier downgrading using Recovery Menu.
- RSOD screen bypass patch for RSOD machines (it won’t fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB)
- PSN/SEN access is available as long as the current “passphrase” still the same but it’s not recommended.
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.40 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed.
- The CFW can be used directly for Downgrading with Hardware flashers using the new tool “PS3 Nor and Nand Auto Patcher v0.04“.
PS3 Side :
1- Go To Setting and Internet Connection Settings >Custom>Choose either Wired Connection or Wireless>IP Address Setting Automatic >DHCP Do Not Set >DNS Setting Automatic >MTU Automatic >Proxy Server Use :filed the IP Address of your Active Connection IP in Address and use 27 in Port No. you can change it if you want in Config.>UPnP Enable >now Press X to save the Setting and test the Connection .
Thats it should be all set and working .
Incoming search terms:
- rogero 4 41
- rogero4 41
- rogero cfw 4 41
- rogero 4 41 cfw
- cfw 4 41
- ps3 4 41 cfw
- rogero cfw 4 41 v1 02
- cfw rogero 4 41
- Rogero cfw 4 31 2014
- PS3UPDAT PUP rogero
- how to Create a USB modchip 4 30
- Rogero’s CFW 4 41 v1 rar
- rogero 4 41 free download